Thursday, January 31, 2013

Instagram love

So I recently joined the Instagram craze and I gotta say...it is verrrry addicting! It's such a good tool to share what I'm doing on an everyday basis and I love editing my photos and making them look oh so pretty. Anyway- I thought it may be fun since I haven't posted in FOREVER to share some of my Instagram pics and maybe do it every once in a while for you all :) hope you all enjoy!

DIY wall art in my living room :)
Update: This wall art has been pretty popular on Pinterest, so I just wanted to mention to you all what I did.  The decal is from Etsy- it was under $20 and there are millions of options to choose from.  I then used my Umbra wall flowers that I bought at bed bath and beyond a few years ago to do my own sort of design around the decal.  I did apply the decal directly to the wall because that is the look I wanted- but if you wanted to be able to reuse the decal you could apply it to a pretty frame and then hang the frame on the wall.  The Umbra flowers are reusable and are a lot of fun to play around with and also relatively inexpensive- I think they were under $25 for a pack of 20 or 25 :)








Admitted shopaholic.


Colorado Springs

Besties since 6th grade :)


Red Rock in Colorado Springs. Beautiful.

1 comment: