Wednesday, January 2, 2013

OOTD: Back to work...Maroon & Lace!


I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and just as fabulous of a New Year's Eve! I gotta admit...two 4 day weekends in a row was very much needed and I was lovin every minute of it.  Getting up for work this morning took a little bit of extra effort and a couple of extra snooze buttons :) 
My outfit today was pretty simple, and very comfy- which is always a good combo.  Hope you guys like it!



Lace top: Forever 21
Maroon Pants: Banana Republic (bought at Gap Clearance Outlet for $10!)
Mini Bubble Necklace: Ebay 
Brown Leather Heels: Jessica Simpson (Dillard's)
Accessories: MK watch, HM bracelet, Forever 21 ring

Hope everyone has a good week!  Also- I have started working on my wingback chair...I am actually not reupholstering it, decided to take a totally different route.  Hopefully I can get some time to work on it this weekend and post pictures soon! 

Catherine
CHIC.CLASSY.CHEAP

1 comment:

  1. Love your style!! I just nominated you for Liebster Award on my page! Just got to my blog if you would like to participate! :)

    ReplyDelete