Sunday, November 11, 2012

OOTD: Saturday Work Day

I had to work yesterday (never very fun to work on weekends, wahh) and I wanted to do a quick outfit of the day to showcase what I wore to the office.  I do love getting to dress up for work (most of the time...) because I get a chance to wear some of the clothes in my closet that I didn't used to get the chance to wear very often.  Saturdays are usually pretty busy, so I always want to make sure I'm in something comfortable enough to run around in.  I also love that it's boot season and that I can wear dresses with boots to work, always one of my fav combos.


Dress: Old Navy
Boots: Steve Madden Intyce
Watch: Michael Kors (Dillard's)
Monogram Necklace: Etsy
Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 (Sak's 5th Ave)
Bracelets: iOffer (not David Yurman)


Catherine 
Chic.Classy.Cheap







No comments:

Post a Comment