Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OOTN: Feelin' animalistic

I finally had a night on the town this past Wednesday...I say finally because it's been over a month since I have been social and gone out! I can't help it, I become a couch potato when it gets cold outside :) Anyway, I put together a fun outfit to cope with the weather, and thought I would share my 'outfit of the night' with you all! As always...please excuse the mess in my room.  I always take these pictures right after I get ready, and I get ready sitting on the floor in front of my mirror that I use to take selfies....oopsies! Shows that I'm human I guess :)


Red Jeans: Gap (from Gap Clearance Outlet in Hebron, KY)
Leopard blouse: Forever 21
Black Chunky Heels: Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet & Ring: Groopdealz & Forever 21
Crossbody Bag: Michael Kors

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I know I ate wayyy too much food over the entire week, it's always so hard to say no when you can use the excuse 'it's the holidays..' I am moving into my apartment in 10 days!! I really do have a countdown going.  I can't wait to post some DIY posts in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out! 

Catherine 
Chic.Classy.Cheap




No comments:

Post a Comment